We are beyond thrilled to announce that Oscar, Tony, Grammy and Golden Globe-winning Broadway power duo Pasek & Paul (Benj Pasek and Justin Paul) are joining the 2020 ASCAP Experience as keynote speakers! Two of the most acclaimed songwriters in musical theatre today, they conquered Broadway with their smash hit Dear Evan Hansen, and have continued their rise with collaborations on films like The Greatest Showman and La La Land. They’re also the first-ever ASCAP Vanguard Award winners who primarily write for the screen and stage.
Along with Pasek & Paul, recently announced new talent includes:
- Holly Knight (Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee, co-writer of Pat Benatar's "Love Is a Battlefield" and Tina Turner's "Simply the Best")
- Pioneering producer and Calle 13 co-founder Visitante (winner of 28 combined Grammy & Latin Grammy Awards)
- Kevin Kadish (co-writer of Meghan Trainor's "All About That Bass" & "Lips Are Movin")
- Jordan Crucchiola (Vulture pop culture critic) is joining "Horror Scorers," a panel with the composers behind A Quiet Place, Scream and The Conjuring
- Flor de Toloache, the Latin GRAMMY-winning all-female mariachi band who are going to perform for us!